FindEstate – Laravel Real Estate Listing CMS with SaaS 1.8
Version Download: 5 July 2022 - V1.8
Demo: Live Preview
License: Unlimited websites
Please read before purchase: FAQ
FindEstate is a real estate management laravel script. Here users or agents can publish their real estate listing based on some pricing plans and visitors can easily contact with the real estate agent to buy or sell properties.
This is mainly a listing website to build connection between buyers and sellers; and you will get the SaaS version completely free in regular license.
Laravel 8 is used as language
Bootstrap 5.x is used in design
User friendly codes and easy to navigate
Strong security of codes
Search by expert name and category in the home page
Service Provider makes their own service under some category
Easily navigate bookings and payments for user
Messaging between user and service provider
Service provider withdraw system
Language change option
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.
Be the first to review “FindEstate – Laravel Real Estate Listing CMS with SaaS 1.8”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.