Flutter TensorFlow Artificial Intelligence Application Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy (2023)
Version Download: 4 May 2023
Demo: Live Preview
License: Unlimited websites
Please read before purchase: FAQ
DR Scanner mobile app was developed with Flutter. In terms of code structure, it was written with the principle of clean code.
The interface is simple and very easy to edit.
It can be run on both Android and iOS platforms.
It has an application structure that can be installed on Google Play Store, App Store and Huawei App Gallery platforms.
It can be easily run offline as there are no options such as database and remote connection.
Developed with a modern, simple user-friendly interface using the advantages of Flutter, DRScanner makes it easier for you to detect Diabetic Retinopathy. And in seconds!
All the steps that need to be done in detail are included in the documentation.
It should not be thought of as just an eye scanning application.
If the Tensorflow model is changed, it can also be used to detect other diseases.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.
Be the first to review “Flutter TensorFlow Artificial Intelligence Application Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy (2023)”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.