The pomodoro technique is a time management framework that will improve your focus and productivity. It encourages you to work within the time you have, rather than struggle against it.
You will finish each day with a sense of accomplishment by doing nothing more than working in 25-minute blocks (called pomodoro sessions), followed by 5-minute breaks.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.