REST API plugin for RISE CRM – Connect RISE with third party applications 1.1.0
This module enables you to use REST API through your RISE CRM.
It includes a variety of useful commands in order to control your RISE installation remotely, through third party applications.
The RISE API operates over HTTPS and uses JSON as its data format. The API is a RESTful API and utilizes HTTP methods and HTTP status codes to specify requests and responses.
A REST API defines a set of functions which developers can perform requests and receive responses via HTTP protocol such as GET and POST.
Our item contains a complete documentation – If you are unsure about your coding skills or you do not understand what exactly an API is, feel free to raise a comment with your specific question.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.