Shadoworld Adventure HTML5 Game – With Construct 3 All Source-code
“Shadoworld Adventure” is a very fun platform / retro game! The character, a brave creature of the shadows, must cross the dark valley and defeat the enemies. Jump on enemies to eliminate them and watch out for the angry obstacles that fall on your head. Dodge the spikes to avoid losing the game! Find the key to open the portal at the end of each level. The game has 50 levels! Have a good time!
– Easy to change the images, just replace the image file!
– Developed using Construct 3 Release r241.
– HTML5 game Compatible With All Browsers
– High Resolution (1280×720p)
– AdMob Ads (Mobile advert) Supported in Construct 3 (NOT INCLUDED on source-code)
– Playable on all platforms (PC, Mobile, Android, iOS)
– Including Construct 3 file (.c3p and all the source)
– 181 Events / 13 layers in some layouts / home menu / level select
– Mobile Controls (Touch) and PC Controls (Mouse and Arrows)
– Local Storage – Save System (High Score / Levels and Stars Coins)
– Easy to Reskin / Easy way to add / replace images
– Optimized for Mobile Devices
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.