Custom forms add-on for Booknetic – WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling
You can request more information from your customers by adding custom forms to your booking form. Creating a form with the desired inputs and assigning this form to any service is a very simple process. The content of these forms can be changed from the admin dashboard by a staff member or an administrator. Also, it is possible to hide these forms from the booking form. Thus, these forms can be used for sending the information to your customers after accepting appointments.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.