Third Eyes – Background Video Recording with Admob + GDPR (Android 13 Supported)
Third Eye is a camera app that helps you record video when your screen is completely off (your third eye).
[Note] + On Android 6.0 Marshmallow please select “allow all permissions”
[FQA] Q: Why does recording stop when a video file size reached 4GB (about 30 minutes)?
A: By default, the Android system will stop video recording when the file size reaches 4GB or the duration is 30 minutes. You can enable the “Limit time and repeat recording” feature. To avoid crashes you should set the maximum time to 30 minutes or less (the video duration on your device is the best choice when a video file reaches 4GB) or if you are saving the file to an SD card you should replace the SD card with FAT exFAT should be formatted so that the app can record longer videos (more than 30 minutes). We recommend recording videos for less than 20 minutes.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.