WavePods – Multi-creator Podcasting Platform
Looking for a podcast platform that comes with a professional UI design and seamless integration with 10+ payment gateways, and that’s specifically built for multi-creator or multi-vendor environments? Look no further than our Laravel script! Our script is designed to give you all the features you need to launch a successful podcast platform that can accommodate multiple creators or vendors, with a focus on both user experience and monetization.
Our Laravel script is built with the latest technology, making it fast, secure, and easy to use. Whether you’re launching a new podcast platform or looking to upgrade your existing one, our script is a perfect choice. With features like user management, content management, and detailed reports, you’ll have everything you need to run your platform smoothly and effectively. Plus, with our easy-to-use admin panel, you’ll be able to manage your platform and its features with ease. So why wait? Get started today and take your podcast platform to the next level with our professional and feature-rich Laravel script!
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codecanyom.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codecanyom.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.